Registration closed on 15th March for the Craft Trail this year. Next years registrations open 1st January.
Benefits of Joining
The benefits of joining the Craft Trail are:
- You will be fully featured in the annual Craft Trail booklet with your own page and marked on the map.
- You will be featured in the Craft Trail map page of this website
- Craft Trail signage is not included. These cost £20 each and can be ordered from your account page after joining the Craft Trail.
Terms & Conditions
- Craft Trail Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December, annually. The charge is fixed at £30 and you must sign up by the end of February to be included that year.
- Your outlet must sell Shetland made craft produce made by one or more of our members.
- You are responsible for keeping your profile information up to date and notifying us of changes to your business
- Your shop must be open to the public.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual or business, and completing the sign up and payment does not automatically guarantee membership. Should your membership be refused, you will be refunded in full.
- Membership (once accepted) is non-refundable.
- Renewals are not automatic. However, we will remind you by email before your membership expires so that you can renew via your online account page.
Please complete the form carefully as this information will be used for the Craft Trail booklet and this website!