Full Membership is for any Shetland-based artist or craft maker who has completed the SA&C Quality Assessment. To sign up, please complete the form below, and click “Sign Up”. You’ll then be taken to the payment page. Once submitted, we will review your membership and if there are any problems, we’ll let you know within 7 days.
- Please note closing date for applications is 28th February. Applications after this date will be refunded, unless you are signing up after completion of your Quality Assessment.
- Quality Assessments take place in March. Please ONLY sign up if you have completed these assessments. To be added to the next round of assessments, please contact us.
Shetland Arts & Crafts is a well established and respected group and being part of it will help your business to gain recognition in Shetland. Benefits of Associate Membership include:
- You can take part in the annual Christmas Craft Fair, held at the Clickimin Leisure Centre in November
- We will promote your work on our Social Media channels
- You will have your own page on this website under the Members section, and randomly featured on the home page
- You will be featured in the annual Craft Trail booklet (not on the map)
Terms & Conditions
- Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December, annually. The charge is fixed at £45, no matter what time of year you sign up. If you are upgrading from an Associate Member you will only pay the difference.
- You must have completed the Quality Assessment in the past. If you have not, please sign up as an Associate Member and tick the box to become a Full Member, and we will make sure you’re included in the next round of assessments, which take place once a year in March.
- You are responsible for keeping your profile information up to date and notifying us of changes to your business (address, what you make etc.)
- In order to take part in the Christmas Craft Fair, you must be a member by 1st October. If in doubt, please contact us first.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual or business, and completing the sign up and payment does not automatically guarantee membership. Should your membership be refused, you will be refunded in full.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Renewals are not automatic. However, we will remind you by email before your membership expires so that you can renew via your online account page.
Please complete the form carefully as this information will be used for the Craft Trail booklet and this website!