Associate Membership is for any Shetland-based artist or craft maker. To sign up, please complete the form below, and click “Sign Up”. You’ll then be taken to the Paypal payment page. Once submitted, we will review your membership and if there are any problems, we’ll let you know within 7 days.
Benefits of Joining
Shetland Arts & Crafts is a well established and respected group and being part of it will help your business to gain recognition in Shetland. Benefits of Associate Membership include:
- You can take part in the annual Christmas Craft Fair, held at the Clickimin Leisure Centre in November
- We will promote your work on our Social Media channels
- You will be able to apply for Full Membership, having your work assessed for quality and then opening up the chance to join the Craft Trail
Terms & Conditions
- Membership runs from 1st January to 31st December, annually. The charge is fixed at £15, no matter what time of year you sign up.
- You are responsible for keeping your profile information up to date and notifying us of changes to your business (address, what you make etc.)
- In order to take part in the Christmas Craft Fair, you must be a member by 1st October. If in doubt, please contact us first.
- We reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual or business, and completing the sign up and payment does not automatically guarantee membership. Should your membership be refused, you will be refunded in full.
- Membership is non-refundable.
- Renewals are not automatic. However, we will remind you by email before your membership expires so that you can renew via your online account page.